Sun-Pat was first launched in 1946 and today is the nation’s favourite peanut butter brand*. Delicious and versatile, it is a natural source of protein and helps maintain energy levels**, making it the spread and filling of choice for an estimated 150 million pieces of toast and sandwiches every year***.
Need some Sun-Pat inspiration? why not try…
- At breakfast, Sun-Pat melting over warm, crisp toast – a delightful way to start your day.
- Blitz or blend into a smoothie with protein powder and milk for a quick and easy on-the-go morning snack that’s full of flavour.
- Spread thickly in a sandwich, Sun-Pat makes a satisfying lunch which is also a source of protein.
- After school or work, enjoy a delicious Sun-Pat snack with fruit or veggies to help maintain your energy levels.
- Don’t forget late night treats in front of the telly – nothing satisfies like Sun-Pat when you want something super tasty.
* Source: Symphony IRI: SIG Grocery £ Value Sales 52 w/e 5th December 2015.
** Sun-Pat Peanut Butter is a natural source of Protein. The natural levels of Niacin and Phosphorus contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism, as part of a healthy lifestyle with a varied and balanced diet.
*** Based on an annual volume of 4510 metric tonnes and a serving size of 30g.